Each week, my time is allocated according to the block scheduling on my calendar which prescribes set blocks of time for various types of tasks. This method ensures that I am able to allocate my time according to my priorities. As a solopreneur, I’m able to make a good living while only working with clients 3 days per week. The remaining time is dedicated to planning, content production, hobbies and self-improvement. During my “work” days, I am 100% fully invested in my clients.
When I set out, once again, to work for myself, I made a commitment that my work would function to make the world a better place. The people who I choose to work with, and the resources I make widely available for free, are all in service of enabling and empowering people who will contribute to the world becoming better, kinder, safer, and more equitable.
Starting immediately, I am making a Pro-Bono pledge in service of this commitment.
I am giving away two full Superhero memberships (6 hours of strategic consulting per month), for 3 months, to any person or organization whose work falls into the following categories:
- Dismantling White Supremacy, Systemic Racism, and/or Anti-Semitism
- Advocating for LGBTQ+ rights and/or fighting against homophobia and transphobia
- Advocating for reproductive rights
- Advocating on behalf of immigrants
- Working to end homelessness
- Combating climate change
I have an extensive set of skills that I’m able to share, but most importantly I believe that I can be most useful in the following areas:
- Identifying, clarifying and documenting the Brand to ensure clear mission statements and brand stories to align the team and galvanize supporters (including fundraising).
- Creating Pitches and supporting materials to get funding.
- Designing highly targeted integrated marketing campaigns.
- Working with leaders to build cohesive high performing teams, identify and set big goals, and manage internal conflict.
- Building project plans and implementing systems to get more done.
On top of this, you can count on me to make valuable introductions to people that can help in ways that I cannot.
If you are someone who fits the description above fill out the form below. If not, think about who you know that fits the description below and send them here. Together, we can make a better world. Thank you for your time, attention, and compassion.
Also published on Medium.