Lovable Leadership is the answer to a question: what would our jobs look like if we truly loved where we worked? With all of the books written about Leadership, few approach the subject of love. It’s as if it is the third rail of the leadership discussion. While fear, respect, aspiration, inspiration, and discipline all get their moment in the spotlight, we rarely discuss love…the most powerful human emotion counter-balanced only be hatred.
Lovable Leadership is my framework, and it is designed to create virtually unbreakable bonds with your team, unshakeable resolve, and uncompromising respect. When you learn to be direct yet kind, motivating yet realistic, and lovable yet firm, you have the tools you need to thrive in any environment. You can lead downward, upward, and even sideways.
- Become the leader your people will love, respect, and follow anywhere.
- Learn simple, easy-to-remember and easy-to-use frameworks for powerful and effective leadership.
- Learn the techniques to increase your leverage, frame and guide conversations, and speak strategically for maximum impact and effectiveness.
- Master conversation skills to resolve even the most difficult situations and break free from ever having to raise your voice ever again.
- Learn the skills to motivate and inspire yourself to stay in the “leadership zone” every single day.
- Learn all of this and more…