Content Marketing has the potential to be exceptionally valuable.
Who doesn’t want to drive search traffic? Who doesn’t want their posts to be shared organically all over social media? Content Marketing can save you money on outbound sales, lower customer service costs, and drive inbound leads. Combine your content marketing activities with social advertising and depending on what industry you’re in, you could be poised to quickly capture tons of marketshare.
All of this is great, obviously…but, something is missing. We have plenty of KPIs but we’re missing our north star. What good is doing all of this if it’s lacking heart? You can succeed in the short term by capturing clicks, and stimulating minds. But if you want to win over the long term, you need to capture people’s hearts.
When you start by asking the right questions, and baking values and purpose into what you do, it gives all of the tactical wins a much more significant impact.
This talk is about exploring the art of content marketing that moves people. Together we’ll unpack how to capture your audiences’ imaginations, engage their hearts, and make them feel something, regardless of your industry. Let’s put the people back in marketing so that our sales finally mean something outside of the spreadsheet.
- Identify your WHY for content marketing
- Define your editorial and voice guidelines to match your purpose
- Learn how to ask the questions that lead to the right content
- Defining your ideal audience and learn the various methods to find them online
- Design campaigns for the entire funnel
- Build an editorial calendar and content management system
- Learn how social ads allow you to reach the audience you need to in order to make the biggest impact
- Cultivate empathy to engage your target audience and capture their hearts and minds