A friend of mine suggested a book by Hal Elrod called Miracle Mornings. In this book, Hal introduces a method called SAVERS, which is an aggregated collection of best practices assembled from some of history’s most extraordinary people.
SAVERS stands for Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise, Reading, Scribing (or writing)
So, I decided to give this a try. Last night I put together the following schedule in my calendar.
- [7 – 7:10am] Wake Up
- [7:10 – 7:25am] Silence & Visualizations
- [7:25 – 8am] Morning Time
- [8 – 8:15am] Walk Emma & Affirmations
- [8:20 – 8:55am] Exercise
- [9 – 9:20am] Read (Optional)
- [9:30 – 10am] Get to the office
- [6:30 – 7pm] Scribe (Write)
- [11:30pm – 12am] Bedtime