Many of you who read this blog, know me from my work as a social media strategist and speaker.
You probably even first came here to learn more about how digital marketing works.
You then quickly realized a few things:
- that I spoke a lot less about success strategies for Twitter, than I did about everything wrong with how people use Twitter
- that I failed to give you information on how to run high performing Facebook ads, and instead got on my soapbox about how Facebook could do more to be a positive force in this world
- that I neglected to share my best marketing and sales tips and tricks and instead shared more about my failures and opinions
Along the way, I’ve given you all some frameworks, some strategies, and even on rare occasion some specific step-by-step tactics. But, for the most part, this has been my online journal of the Day in the Life of me.
How’d you like to learn some proven social media strategies?
Toward the beginning of the year, I sent out an email to my subscribers asking what they’d most like to hear about. One of the recurring answers was that my audience looks to me to keep them up to date on what is happening in the world of social media and help them to improve.
My sense is that this comment was unlikely to suggest a desire to hear my opinions, or suggestions about how to think about social media but rather a request to learn exactly what to do to be successful online.
So, I’ve planning a few blog posts about specific strategies and tactics for winning at social media. I won’t be discontinuing my Day in the Life blog, but rather adding a new segment to share some of what I’ve learned over the last decade in this business, and give you practical information to grow your business.
I’ll be showing you: Proven social media strategies and tactics
- Why to use it
- When to use it
- Description of challenges
- Description of what you need to succeed
Here’s a preview of what’s to come…
In the first post I will be sharing the single most effective social media strategy that can be used by any individual to grow their network and increase sales. It’s the big insider secret that all of the top social media pros use and have been using for a decade. Interestingly enough, it’s super simple, seems totally obvious, yet 98% of people marketing on social media NEVER do this.
What to do next…
I’m going to be adding links to each of the posts below, so bookmark this page if you’d like links to all of them.
If you haven’t yet subscribed to this blog, do it now:
✭PROVEN SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES✭
- The Most Effective Social Media Strategy & Tactic
- The Five Key Elements of Social Media
- Atomization and the efficiency principle (Coming Soon)
- The Dirty Secret of Social Media Marketing for Brands (Coming Soon)
- Introduction to Advanced Facebook Ads (Coming Soon)
- A Honest Look at Influencer Marketing (Coming Soon)
- …more ideas coming soon