“If you’re a hammer, everything looks like a nail.”
It’s true, isn’t it?
Talk to an SEO, and your problem is search.
Talk to a web developer and you really need to update your website.
Well, I’m a strategist, so if you ask me, you need to understand how all of the pieces fit together so you know how everything fits to help you accomplish your goals.
If you’ve ever found yourself lost in the weeds, trying to figure out which tactic or tool is needed, this talk asks you to take a few steps back so that you can see the bigger picture.
The truth is that no single aspect of marketing operates in isolation, nor should it. When you understand how different tactics support one another, you come to realize how many opportunities today’s marketers are missing.
This presentation illustrates how offline and online marketing work together, and how carious aspects of digital marketing are all more effective when combined and thought of at the same time.
It’s time we start thinking bigger about our marketing and give everyone a seat at the table. If we do that, maybe we’ll finally achieve…Confluence.
- Learn how social, search, content, public relations and traditional marketing all work together
- See the big picture in order to understand what is required to build out a holistic, integrated, omni-channel marketing strategy
- Understand how to stop wasting budget and time fixing parts of the puzzle destined to fail and frustrate you
- Prioritize your budget and marketing plan to maximize your effectiveness in the short and long term
- Create budget efficiencies that dramatically improve your cost per result