My style is straightforward and highly energetic. I cut through BS and don’t pull punches. Everything I talk about puts an intense focus on business applications designed to ensure that everyone wins.
My talks are not only informative but also entertaining. I’m not your typical social media speaker giving out general advice from 2010.I’m not a wannabe motivational speaker spouting off tired, overused Leadership cliches. When I talk about Social Media, I go deeper than simple tactical how-to guides or platforms feature run downs. You cannot play buzzword bingo at one of my talks.
I drive myself crazy designing talks to make sure my audiences walk away with a deep understanding of what’s happening in the world. My talks are only successful when people can take away ideas and tactics that can start being used right away.
Coming out of my MBA I realized that social technologies offer would businesses the amazing opportunity to bring a greater level of value and respect to customers and employees. There is an opportunity to be more human, more compassionate and build stronger bonds both inside and outside the company. But these are merely byproducts along the way to generating higher profits and a more stable business.
Stylistically, I choose to incorporate humor, storytelling, practical information, and tangible, usable resources. I have found that people are much more engaged with a compelling performance than with bullet-ridden Powerpoint slides.
“No two businesses are exactly alike. Let’s ditch the standard generic advice based on aggregate data and get down to business. Let’s focus on your unique challenges.”
✧ Speaking Topics ✧
The 60-minute Social Media MBA
The critical lessons for how to use social media for business
Keynote: 45-60 minutes
Too many people in social media have no idea how to tie their activities back to measurable business results. The problem is that they often understood social media, but not business.
In 2008, I graduated from an MBA program and realized that I’d learned three very important lessons. Those three lessons became the foundation of my entire career.
From learning these three essential lessons, I created a framework to understand how social media works for businesses, all while preserving the unique elements that make social media such a unique and special method of communication.
- Learn how to see social media through the eyes of business without losing the human aspect of social media
- Understand the key elements of using social media successfully in an organization of any size
- Learn what your next steps and strategies are based upon current business objective
- Be able to assess your business by reviewing the three key elements of social business success
- Discover the five elements of social media and how they can be used to solve real business challenges
- Understand how to plan for measurable impact
Content Marketing and Social Ads Mastery
What to make, where to put it, and how to measure it
Workshop: 120-180 minutes
Content Marketing is great. Advertising can be very effective. Combine the two and you’ve got a recipe for success. But the first step, before you post anything, is planning out what you want to create, and where you will put it. It starts with asking the right questions.
- Go through the process of defining your ideal audience and knowing how to find them online
- Learn the questions to ask in order to create the right content
- Work with your team to create an editorial calendar
- Understand the structure of Social Ads
- Learn how to use content, advertising, and retargeting to convert awareness to action
- Learn about the structure of Facebook and Instagram ads
- Learn the process to successfully use A/B split testing to drive down the cost of results
✧ BOOKING ✧
When you hire Jeff, you’re not just paying for a lively and engaging speaker.
You’re investing in the more than 10 years that Jeff has dedicated to understanding everything there is to know about building a successful business in the age of social media. Jeff digs into the complexities of leadership, sales, and digital marketing, and transforms it into practical, usable, day-to-day strategies.
If you’d like to learn more about hiring Jeff, fill out the form below.
Please note: While Jeff sincerely appreciates being considered for any speaking engagement, he does not speak for free or in exchange for exposure, and he also will never pay to speak in front of any audience.